LETTER TO ENDER USER
Medical Protective Masks (I 9501) are intended for use in medical facilities, and provide basic protection for medical personnel or related personnel. The product is for single use only.
The Folded Medical Protective Masks - Model I 9501, meets the Chinese standards GB19083-2010 Medical Protective Mask.
1) 4 Layers of filtration - 2 layers of spunbond non-woven fabric, 2 layers of melt-blown fabric;
2) Material - inner fabric is skin-friendly and anti-allergic, outer non-woven fabric is water-repellency;
3) Concealed adjustable nose bridge - can be tightly fit without gaps, improve protection performance;
4) Welding point - strong welding, no glue and no formaldehyde;
5) Elastic ear band - can be highly stretchable and comfortable to wear for a long time;
6) Provides at least 95% filtration efficiency.
INSTRUCTION FOR USE:
1. Unfold the mask and check whether outface of the mask is intact;
2. Position the mask on your face so that the nose clip rests on your nose and the bottom of the mask covers you chin;
3. Make the mask cover your mouth and nose, hang the ear straps below both ears, and adjust the straps to a comfortable condition;
4. Press the index and middle fingers of both hands from central of the mask to both sides, press the nose tip until achieving a secure seal;
5. Place both hands on the mask and exhale, test the positive and negative pressure to ensure the tightness of the mask;
1. Check the integrity of small package. Do not use if the package is damaged or there is foreign matter in the bag.
2. Use immediately after opening the package, and avoid hand contact with the inside of the mask; The product is single use only and shall be destroyed after use. DO NOT attempt to re-use after 8 hours;
3. Validity of the product is 3 years since the manufacturing date;
4. Refer to the package or the qualification certificate for batch number, production date and expiry date of masks;
5. It is recommended that the mask not be used if beards, facial hair or other conditions exist (skin rash, acne, etc.) that prevent an effective seal between the face and the mask;
6. Do not use the face mask when oxygen concentration is less than 19.5%, because this product does not supply oxygen. Use only in adequately ventilated areas with sufficient oxygen;
7. If the mask was damaged or contaminated during use, or if breathing with the mask becomes increasingly difficult, replace it with a new one.
1. Keep away from direct sunlight; store in a cool dry place. Keep away from ozone sources or naked flame. Store in their original packaging. Store between -20°C and 38°C, and in humidity ≤80%.
2. Packaging: Can be provided in both sterle and non-sterile form.
Single pouch package, 50pcs are packed per box, 1200pcs are packed per carton.
3. Shelf life: 3 years.